Friday, August 12, 2016

The plan... for now.

Now that the first week of writing this blog has passed, I am feeling like I need a plan moving forward... a little structure around what I will post when. This will help me organize my posts each week and will help my readers (which hopefully I will have eventually) know what they can expect. Here is what I am thinking...

Monday - Around The Web - My thoughts about articles, blog posts, news, etc. from other sources on the web.

Tuesday - Five Ingredient Recipe - A namesake five ingredient recipe for you to make (since that's the name of the blog!).

Wednesday - Tips & Tricks - My best "how-to" advice for the kitchen.

Thursday - Essential Equipment - The kitchen tools I highly recommend.

Friday - Interrogate Your Food - A deep dive into the history, nutrition, or other interesting details about an ingredient, a food, a dish, etc.

Weekend - About Me - This one is pretty self explanatory.

I can't promise that I will post everyday each week, but this seems like a good start to me. So what do you think? Do you like the plan? Do you have any ideas for other things I should include? I welcome your comments below :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment